Here is a range of resources from the Coeus experts to help enhance your knowledge.
- Exercise Snacks The easy way to build up your fitness.
- Weight Training for Beginners Gain helpful tips on cross-training with weights with our printable information sheet.
Race Day Nutrition Learn the basics of effective nutrition prior to and during a race.
- Supplementation and Performance - What About Regulation? Learn about regulatory limitations when it comes to supplements.
- Supplementation and Performance - What About Supplements? Learn about some basic considerations when it comes to supplements.
- Training in the Heat - Preparing for Warm-Weather Activities Learn about heat management techniques for warm-weather activities.
- Building a Team Training Plan - The Finish Line
- Learn strategies for successfully implementing your team training plan.
- Building a Team Training Plan - The Cycles Learn how to build a team training plan.
Building a Team Training Plan - The Starting Line Learn about how to prepare for building a team training plan.
- When Water Becomes Dangerous - Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia Learn about the causes of water intoxication as well as how to prevent it.
- Focus on the Big Picture - Three Tips for Nutrition in High School Athletes Explore three basic things any coach can do to help promote healthy (or at least healthier) nutrition practices with their youth athletes.
If you enjoy these free resources, consider supporting Coeus in our mission to continue producing high-quality resources, accessible to all NICA coaches. Your donation helps ensure NICA coaches like yourself have access to a growing library of educational content and resources relevant to their work with today’s youth athletes. We appreciate your support!